Waste Water Treatment Plant(WWTP)
used for chemical industry, textile mills, slaughter houses, diaries, paper mills, oil refineries, pickling plants, glass factories, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, food and engineering industries, Automobile industries, Hospital wastewater etc. based on advanced technologies. Our main focus is to understand the customer requirements. We also offer prefabricated/ packaged ETP plants depending on the waste water quantity and quality.
The pharmaceutical wastewater treatment plant
(WWTP) is considered to be efficient in the removal of organic impurities, because the usage of herbs and other materials has been increased widely which result in increased pollution in waterbodies.
We have reliable and flexible pharmaceutical waste water treatment plant
that can be customized to adapt to different situations, depending on the nature, quantity, and quality of waste liquid. We are ready to help you in your water project!
Our pharmaceutical wastewater treatment plant
utilizes low-cost agricultural by products, such as algae and animal-based sources like blood and bone, to remove organic impurities from water without the use of chemicals. This results in a zero net energy system. We supply the plants based on the following process technologies:
- Anaerobic Treatment: Anaerobic treatment processes are done in the absence of oxygen. This process is used for wastewater with high BOD loading rate, low sludge production, and high pathogen content. Anaerobic treatment needs less space, high treatment efficiency and is cost effective. Aerobic Treatment based on
- Moving Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR): The aerated MBBR uses, as the activated sludge process, the whole volume of an open tank. It is defined as a biofilm system, as the biomass is growing on carriers that move freely within the reactor volume and are kept within the reactors by a sieve at the reactor outlet. The system can be used either for aerobic or anoxic processes. In aerobic processes, the biofilm carriers are kept in suspension by the agitation created by air from aeration diffusers, while in anoxic processes a mixer keeps the carriers in movement.
- Fluidized Bed Reactor (FAB): FAB is a wastewater treatment technology which requires less space and is more efficient than the conventional treatment system.
- Submerged Aerobic Fixed Film Reactor (SAFF): SAFF uses a fixed film for microbiological growth used for treating wastewater. This treatment system requires low operation and maintenance costs and is a reliable treatment option.
- Membrane BioProcess (MBR): In this, membrane sheets are suspended in the aeration tank itself and the treated sewage is sucked out through the membranes and the settling tank is avoided. The main advantage of this technology is the very fine quality of treated sewage free of microbes can be obtained as the membranes filter out these microbes. The effluent quality from MBR is exceeding the standards of the Pollution Board
- MBR Processes are becoming popular due to the lower carbon footprints, high efficiency, and low maintenance.
- Activated Sludge Process (ASP): The conventional process for treating waste water is beneficial for large plants. It has low installation costs, less loss of head and low odor and flies nuisance.
10 KLD, 50 KLD, 100 KLD, 200 KLD, 500 KLD, 1 MLD & above